Anglian Home Improvements
Today we’re still raising the standard by continually evolving our product designs and setting high-quality standards that are endorsed by all the relevant industry bodies and glazing associations. We’re proud of the list of accreditations we’ve achieved because we know they give our customers added reassurance about the products they’re buying from us:
- Made in Britain – you’ll find this marque on all our products, showing that they’re made entirely in a British factory to the most rigorous quality standards. We’re pleased to support the British economy and manufacturing industry and to deliver the products made by British craftspeople to our customers.
- Secured by Design – this an official police programme promoting security standards in crime prevention at home. It’s recognition that our uPVC casement and tilt & turn windows provide exceptional levels of protection against intruders.
- Trade associations – we’re proud to be a leading member of the Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF). Our memberships of FENSA and TrustMark also recognize our commitment to quality.
- British Standards – we hold many accreditations for our company, components and product standards. Indeed, many of our products exceed British and EU standards.
- BBA certificates – the British Board of Agreement has certified the quality of our products as fit for purpose for 25 years. Anglian is the only company to achieve the BBA Certificate for conservatory structures have earned this accreditation for our White Knight range.
- NVQ accreditation – as well as completing our rigorous in-house training, we encourage all our installation teams to achieve NVQs for window and door installation.